Navigating Goggle, Gmail, Calendar, Maps, Wallet, Docs…
What is Google
Google provides Internet services that let you search the web, create blogs, send email, word processing, spreadsheets, video chat, and publish web pages. Google has social networking tools, organization tools, and services for mobile devices, Google Wallet card, and even Google branded merchandise.
- 11 Google Tricks That Will Change the Way You Search by Jack Linsh Time.com
- Google Basic Search Help
- Google automatically ANDs terms together
- Semi-automatic phrase searching or use “double quotes”
- Use Advanced Search for better results
- More Google search help
Gmail makes email easy and efficient. And maybe even fun. Reasons to use Gmail
- Organize your email with labels. Labels do the work of folders, plus you can add more than one to a single message. Give important emails colored labels to make them easy to find.
- Use stars to indicate a note is special. Use stars to easily mark certain messages as important or indicate that you need to reply to them later. Try Superstars in Settings for more options.
- Clean up your inbox using "Move to" – it works just like folders. You can use the "Move to" button at the top of your inbox to easily move a message out of your inbox and add a label at the same time.
- Search your mail instead of sorting. You can enter keywords in the Gmail search box to find the exact message you're looking for. It works just like Google search.
- Avoid email gaffes with Undo Send. Oops, hit "Send" too soon? Give yourself a grace period of a few seconds to cancel sending, then edit your message before sending again. Enable "Undo Send" in Settings
Google News is a computer-generated news service that aggregates headlines from more than 50,000 news sources worldwide, groups similar stories together, and displays them according to each reader's interests. News Help
Google Pay Shop. Save. Pay. With your phone. Shop and save in stores with all your loyalty and offers in one place. Send money to friends and family and they can spend it instantly with the Google Pay Send.
Google Drive – Cloud Storage & File Backup for Photos … | Get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files and more with Google Drive.
Google Docs is an online word processor that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time. Here's what you can do with Google Docs:
- Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document
- Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuff
- Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access
- Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document
- View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version
- Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file
- Translate a document to a different language
- Email your documents to other people as attachments
With Google Spreadsheets, you can easily create, share, and edit spreadsheets online.
- Import and convert .xls, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data.
- Export .xls, .csv, .txt and .ods formatted data and PDF and HTML files.
- Use formatting and formula editing so you can calculate results and make your data look the way you’d like.
- Embed a spreadsheet, or individual sheets of your spreadsheet, in your blog or website.
- Create and save a spreadsheet
- Upload a spreadsheet
- Edit and format a spreadsheet
- Format numbers, dates, and currencies
- Add formulas to a spreadsheet
- Share your spreadsheet with other people
- Create and edit forms
Google Photos is free and has no storage limits. It automatically backs up all your smartphone images with the free Photos app, and with Desktop Uploader, will do the same on your computer as well.