- Your tech questions, problems or issues
- Right-click on everything. You can’t really do any damage with the right mouse button in Windows, because it’s designed only to show a context menu (a list of options appropriate for the selected object). One of the options is usually Properties, which gives you access to lots of settings and information.
Make voice and video calls with Skype
- Skype – Make voice and video calls to other people who have Skype, wherever they are.
- If you do not have a built in camera, I like the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000. It’s a great camera and the microphone produces clear audio. You can buy it formNewegg.com for under $70 delivered.
- Other choices:
- Wolfram|Alpha is not a search engine like Google – It’s a computational knowledge engine: it generates output by doing computations from its own internal knowledge base, instead of searching the web and returning links.
- Turn your photos into beautiful books with Picaboo.
- What do you want us to cover in upcoming meetings