Remote Support for Windows & Mac Computers
Android Phones, iPhones, and Tablets
We have implemented a software system/tool to connect to your computer, phone or tablet remotely allowing us to provide remote help installing a program, using an application, fix a problem.
With TeamViewer Quick Support or Chrome Remote Desktop tool, you can allow me to connect to your PC remotely.
Chrome Get Support select Generate Code. It works with the Chrome Browser.
You can set up remote access to your Mac, Windows, or Linux computer. Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. When you give others remote access to your computer. They’ll have full access to your apps, files, emails, documents, and history.
Set up remote access to your computer
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- First-time using you must run the Chrome Remote Desktop Install extension, only install one time.
- Click the blue "Add To Chrome" button and choose "Add Extension".
- After the first time install just use this Get Support link.
- Under “Get Support,” select Generate Code.
- Note the code and send to the person you want to have access to your computer.
- When that person enters your access code on the site, you will see a dialog with their e-mail address.
- Select "Share" to allow them full access to your computer.
- To end a sharing session, click Stop Sharing.
You may have to enter your computer password to give Chrome Remote Desktop access. You may also be prompted to change security settings in Preferences.
The access code will only work one time. If you are sharing your computer, you will be asked to confirm that you want to continue to share your computer every 30 minutes.
Click this link to start TeamViewer QuickSupport software download.
When the remote link is activated, we can see your computer screen, move your mouse pointer, click on buttons, and even type into windows on your screen. At all times during this process, you can see everything we do and disconnect any time if you choose.
Use the Windows 10 Quick Assist Application on Your PC
- Open the Start menu, by clicking the windows icon and type “Quick Assist” into the search box, and click to launch the "Quick Assist Desktop app" that appears.
- Or, navigate to Start > Windows Accessories > Quick Assist.
- In the “Get Assistance” area enter the code I give you on the phone in the "Code from assistant" box.
- You will then see a confirmation prompt, and you'll have to agree to give me access.
Glenn Musser is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.to provide remote support
Zoom Meeting for Remote Support