Remote Support for Windows & Mac Computers
Android Phones, iPhones, and Tablets
We have implemented a software system/tool to connect to your computer, phone or tablet remotely allowing us to provide remote help installing a program, using an application, fix a problem.
With TeamViewer Quick Support or Chrome Remote Desktop tool, you can allow me to connect to your PC remotely. No installation required you download then run the web application by clicking the link below.
Click this link to start TeamViewer QuickSupport software download.
When the remote link is activated, we can see your computer screen, move your mouse pointer, click on buttons, and even type into windows on your screen. At all times during this process, you can see everything we do and disconnect any time if you choose.
Chrome Remote Desktop – Works with the Chrome Browser.
Access other computers or allow another user to access your computer securely over the Internet.
Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook. Computers can be made available on a short-term basis for scenarios such as ad hoc remote support, or on a more long-term basis for remote access to your applications and files. All connections are fully secured. Chrome Remote Desktop is fully cross-platform. Provide remote assistance to Windows, Mac and Linux users, or access your Windows (Windows 7 and above) and Mac (OS X Yosemite 10.10 and above) desktops at any time, all from the Chrome browser on virtually any device, including Chromebook.
Use the Windows 10 Quick Assist Application on Your PC
- Open the Start menu, by clicking the windows icon and type “Quick Assist” into the search box, and click to launch the "Quick Assist Desktop app" that appears.
- Or, navigate to Start > Windows Accessories > Quick Assist.
- In the “Get Assistance” area enter the code I give you on the phone in the "Code from assistant" box.
- You will then see a confirmation prompt, and you'll have to agree to give me access.
Chrome Remote Desktop App – For Windows or Mac Chrome Browser or a Chromebook.
Use this link to launch Chrome Remote Support, in the Get Support area click "GENERATE CODE'. We'll need the 12 digit code generated to access your computer.
Note: For first use follow steps 1 thru 4 here.
Chrome Remote Support allows us to remotely access your computer through Windows or Mac Chrome browser or a Chromebook; all connections will be secured.
Remote Support for Android Phones, iPhones, and Tablets
Install TeamViewer QuickSupport on your mobile device to enable us to provide you with assistance. TeamViewer QuickSuppor allows us to connect and view your phone or tablet screen.
|iPhone and iPad QuickSupport App
Connect to iOS for remote support instructions.
TeamViewer 13 Full Version – Correct Operating System Version will Download Automatically
Download the optimized version for your computer and operating system.
Click this link to launch Chrome Remote Desktop and start app download.
Chrome Remote Desktop allows us to access your computer through the Chrome browser or a Chromebook remotely. All connections are fully secured.
Connect to iOS for remote support
Compared to connections to other operating systems like Android, iOS doesn’t allow remotely controlling the device.
Therefore, when connecting to an iOS device, TeamViewer is providing a solution to make support more natural for these devices as it allows for the ability to see the screen of the iOS device live and be thus able to better guide users on solving their device issues themselves.
Please follow these steps to use iOS screen sharing for remote support.
On the iOS device
1. Follow the instructions on the initial setup
- Open up your iOS settings
- Go to Control Center > Customize Control
Open up custom control center settings.
- Add Screen Recording to be displayed in the Control Center
Add Screen Recording to Control Center.
2. Open the QuickSupport app
3. Give your TeamViewer ID to your supporter
4. Confirm the connection request by clicking on Allow or reject the offer by clicking Cancel
5. Open up the Control Center (swipe up the bottom of the screen)
- 3D touch (iPhone S6 and above) or press and hold the screen recording icon
Open the broadcast settings.
- Select TeamViewer 1 and tab Start Broadcasting 2. The screen is now ready to be shared, and you can switch back to the QuickSupport app
On the supporting device
- Open TeamViewer full version on Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, or iOS
- Enter the TeamViewer ID 1 from the iOS device and click Connect to partner 2
- The remote partner will receive a connection prompt.
Prompt for remote support.
- If accepted and after the user activated the screen sharing in his iOS control center, you can see the screen of the device and can guide the iOS user on how to solve issues in the device