United States Post Office – USPS
I suggest you consider creating an account on USPS.com they have many services that work best online. These include printing your own package shipping labels with postage, get notification of mail to be delivered, hold mail during vacations, and changing address (useful for us snowbirds).
- Create your USPS.com account to print shipping labels, request a Package Pickup, buy stamps and shop.
- Mail & Ship Print & Ship
- Want to save time and ship from home? You can pay for postage and print a shipping label right from your own printer. Plus, you can schedule a pickup right from your home or office.
- Informed Delivery by USPS Help
- Digitally preview your mail and manage your packages scheduled to arrive soon! Informed Delivery allows you to view images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces and track packages in one location. Images are only provided for letter-sized mailpieces that are processed through USPS' automated equipment
- USPS Hold Mail Service
- Headed out of town? We can hold your mail safely at your local Post Office™ until you return.
- Sign up for USPS Hold Mail Service in two simple steps.
- Schedule Hold Mail Service. You can notify us up to 30 days in advance or as early as the next scheduled delivery day. NOTE: For hold times greater than 30 days, please sign up for a USPS Forward Mail Service.
- Regular Forward Mail – Change of Address Help
- Change Your Address temporary if you move is between 15 days and 1 year or permanent for a long-term move.
- USPS Tracking – Tracking Help
- Tracking is the mechanism that provides end-to-end item tracking and is automatically included with all USPS domestic shipping
- Schedule a Pickup – Package Pickup More Info
- Schedule a free Package Pickup and USPS will come get your shipment during regular delivery.
- USPS Mobile app for iPhone devices
- USPS Mobile app for Android phones
- U.S. Passports – The Postal Service will accept a customer's FIRST TIME passport application and take authorized passport photos, review the application and forward the application to the U.S. Department of State for processing.