Removing WordPress Multisite data
You can remove WordPress Multisite data completely incase you don’t want it or you want to re-install with a fresh state.
- Remove all the lines added to wp-config.php
- Revert back to older .htaccess file or delete it and regenrate it by going to Settings > Permalinks
- Remove the two fields added to the users table that are multisite-only (deleted and spam columns).
- Remove the following tables in database
(prefixed by your DB prefix which is generally wp_):
- wp_sitecategories (if you have global terms enabled)
You now have a clean WordPress install without any trace of Multisite data.