iPod and iTunes – Music and More
Apple iTunes and the iPod family of personal multimedia players are a great combination.
iPod nano with Multi-Touch — the same technology that makes iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch . Now it’s half the size and even easier to play.
- Features At Target store – iPod nano 8GB MP3 Player (6th Generation) with Touch Screen, FM Radio $135
iPod shuffle gives you 2GB of storage capacity, good for hundreds of songs with up to 15 hours of battery life. Multiple playlists, Genius Mixes, podcasts, and audiobooks, too.
- Features At Target store – Apple iPod shuffle® 2GB MP3 Player (4th Generation) $45
With iPod touch, you don’t just play your music. You hear it, and see it, in entirely different ways. You can also view album art in Cover Flow.
The iPod touch and iPhone look similar, featuring the same wide touch screen with a sleek black border and single home button. The iPod touch is a little smaller and weighs a little less than the iPhone. It is the iPhone without the phone and monthly bill.
The iPod features include:
- One forward-facing and one rear-facing camera
- Flash memory (8, 32 or 64 GB)
- WiFi capabilities (802.11b/g/n)
- Safari Web browser
- Audio, video and photo storage and playback
- YouTube video player
- Calendar and contacts that sync with your computer
- Clock and calculator applications
- Access to the iTunes Music Store via WiFi
- Make Skype Video calls
- More than 250,000 apps you can install from the App Store via WiFi or a wired computer connection
- Dock and headphone connections
- Earphones with remote controls and a microphone
- Make phone calls free to any phone in US or Canada using Google Voice (while connected to WiFi)
- FaceTime two cameras, two views – Retina display – HD video camera – Game Center
– More Features
- There’s an app for that. Hundreds of thousands, actually.
- At Target store –
Apple iPod touch® 8GB MP3 Player (4th Generation) with Touch Screen, Wi-Fi $205
iTunes is a free application for your Mac or PC. It lets you organize and play digital music and video on your computer. It can automatically download new music, app, and book purchases across all your devices and computers. And it’s a store that has everything you need to be entertained. Anywhere. Anytime.
- What is iTunes?
- Whats on iTunes?
- Music – Millions of high-quality, DRM-free songs on the iTunes Store all for just 69¢, 99¢, or $1.29.
- Podcasts – The iTunes Store puts thousands of free podcasts at your fingertips.
- Audiobooks – The iTunes Store includes a library of best-selling audiobooks. Thousands of titles, browse biographies, mysteries, comedies, classics, self-help books, and more.
- iTunes U – Download lectures, discussions, language lessons, audiobooks, podcasts, and other opportunities for enlightenment — all from top universities, museums, and other cultural institutions around the world. So whether you’re a college student or a student of life, learn for free with iTunes U.
- iTunes Player
- iTunes Store