Wi-Fi Access Point
Outdoor POE Wi-Fi range extenders!
Nanostation 2, the Ultimate 2.4GHz CPE for the Global WISP Community. Featuring Adaptive Antenna Polarity (AAP) Technology – The device designed to advance the Global Wireless ISP industry to the next level. Featuring a compact indoor/outdoor design and an interface so intuitive even the most technically challenged can instantly become experts. But, don't be fooled; it is as powerful as it is simple. – Station2 packs some phenomenal performance with a revolutionary design combining a hi-gain 4 antenna system, advanced radio architecture, and highly researched and developed firmware technology allowing throughput, stability, and capacity performance rivaling even the highest-end Wi – Max networks. – POE power supply / injector included.
NanoStation Loco outdoor wireless routers include built-in 8dBi gain patch antennas that deliver a powerful semi-directional 802.11b/g signal. Designed for pole mounting, they feature up to 6 mile
Ubiquiti Nanostation Loco Loco2 NS2L Features Include: – Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 4KC, 180MHz – Memory Information: 16MB SDRAM, 4MB Flash – Networking Interface: 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface – Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE – RoHS Compliance: YES – Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return) Product Includes: NanoStation Loco2 Unit Mounting Strap Power Cord PoE Injector.
Ubiquiti LOCOM2 Outdoor NanoStation 2×2 MIMO 8dBi DualPol 802.11gn – Performance Breakthrough150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Featuring 2×2 MIMO technology, the new Loco – Station M links significantly faster and farther than ever before. – Next-Gen Antenna Design – New antenna array designs featuring 8d – Bi dual-polarity gain at 2.4GHz with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor. – Intelligent POERemote hardware reset circuitry of Loco – Station M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location. – Station can easily become 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti's Instant 802.3af adapter. – POE injector / power supply: 110-240VAC 24VDC 0.5A US-style plug – POE power supply / injector included.
Note: These are commercial wi-fi access points, some network skills are required for the initial setup. You can find instructions at the following links.
If you are new to using WiFi networks, I'd recommend you read this WiFi Primer.
- NanoStation Groves Acces Point setup (base unit)
- NanoStation Wi-Fi Access System Setup as Receiver
- Beginner's setup guide for NanoStation 2
- AirOS v3 User Guide
- AirOS-Quick Setup Guide
- Beginner's Guide for Mobile Users (RV's Marine, Truckers)
- Outdoor Installation Best Practices
- Legacy 802.11a/b/g Products AirOS v3 User Guide
- AirMax / M Series Products (AirOS v5) AirOS v5 User Guide
- Data Alliance WiFi network equipment
- Ubiquiti AirOS product gain matrix
- How To Upgrade Your Firmware
- Configuration File Management
- Factory Firmware Recovery Procedure
- How to Bridge Two Locations Using Two UBNT Devices
- How to Setup a Simple Access Point
- How to Setup a Wireless Repeater
- How to Setup Port Forwarding
- How to setup MAC Access Control Lists (ACL)