Week Five Questions, Tech News, & Tips
Mar 29, 2021, at 12:45 and 7 PM
Remote Support for Windows, Mac, and Android phones and tablets. – We have implemented a software system/tool to connect to your computer remotely. Remote Connect allows us to provide help installing a program, using an application, fix a problem.
A Mesh Home Network? – Google WiFi
Question: “I did look at Monday’s program, and I do not believe my question fits in, but this issue is probably an easy one. If I make an entry in contacts, does it automatically move over to my address file? Or the other way, if I enter in address file, does the info go to contacts? I’ve tried both ways, and I do not believe they interact. Sam
Weeks Tech News, & Tips
- Mastering your password manager: 5 must-know tips – By goodgearguide.com.au
- How to share a Chromebook by using multiple users accounts – By Kevin C. Tofel aboutchromebooks.com
- How to Get a Caps Lock Key on Your Chromebook – By Joe Fedewa How-To Geek
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Your Web Browser’s Password Manager – By Chris Hoffman How-To Geek
- Why You Need a Password Manager
- Using a password manager is crucial. The most significant risk to your accounts online is password re-use.
- Your Web Browser’s Password Manager Is Just Okay
- Beyond Just One Browser
- Generating Passwords
- Easily Sharing Passwords
- Warnings About Password Dangers
- Storing More Than Passwords
- Making the Switch Is Easy
- Are Password Managers Safe?