> What Is YouTube Premium, and Is It Worth It?
What Is YouTube Premium, and Is It Worth It? – By Vann Vicente howtogeek.com
YouTube Premium is a monthly subscription service that promises to improve your viewing experience on the internet’s largest video platform. Here’s what you get for your money, so you can decide whether it’s worth it.
If you enjoy YouTube as much as I do consider YouTube Premium.
- YouTube Premium streaming review: Price and features by finder.com
Unlimited use of ad-free service Including YouTube originals, downloads and offline sharing along with a complimentary YouTube Music subscription
- Individual $11.99 a month
- Family $17.99 a month – Extends Individual benefits to up to 5 other family members ages 13 or older
Here are some of my favorite YouTube channels.
- Just Have a Think – This channel seeks to understand the issues that face our civilisation in the 21st Century and focusses on the potential solutions that will save as many lives as possible and hopefully bring about a greater level of equality in the world.
- Dr. John Campbell – My name is John Campbell and I am a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. I also do some teaching in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care.
- Periodic Video – Your ultimate channel for all things chemistry. A video about each element on the periodic table. And we upload new videos every week about science news, interesting molecules and other stuff from the world of chemistry.
- Ask A Mortician – Mortician in Los Angeles. You got death questions, we got death answers.
- SciShow – SciShow explores the unexpected. Seven days a week, Hank Green, Michael Aranda, and Olivia Gordon delve into the scientific subjects that defy our expectations and make us even more curious! –
- Technology Connextras
- Physics Girl – Physics Girl is a YouTube channel created by Dianna Cowern that adventures into the physical sciences with experiments, demonstrations, and cool new discoveries. Physics Girl has videos for every atom and eve.
- Mentour Pilot – On my channel I will give you my point of view from inside the airline industry! Everything from descriptions of procedures to hints about how to access the industry will be covered.
- dottotech – After spending over 15 years hosting and producing Dotto Tech on TV (Canada) We are now focusing on delivering excellent how-to content on YouTube.
- Illinois EnergyProf – Professor David Ruzic Abel Bliss – Professor of Engineering Department of Nuclear, Plasma, and Radiological Engineering – University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- blancolirio – This channel is about stuff I'm interested in, and you will be too.
- SciShow Space – Every Tuesday and Friday, SciShow Space explores the universe a few minutes at a time.
- Scott Manley – Scott Manley is someone who fell into youtube because he felt a deep compelling need to teach people orbital mechanics and rocket science so they could play Kerbal Space Program, now, years later the gaming videos are less important and the pure science is the main thrust. My degrees are all in Physics and Astronomy.
- The History Guy: History Deserves to Be Remembered – If you love history, this is the channel for you! Stories of forgotten history, all between five and fifteen minutes long.