Ways to Improve Your Dual Monitor Setup
Published July 22, 2021 | By Glenn
6 Ways to Improve Your Dual Monitor Setup – By Whitson Gordon PCMag
If you’re using two or more monitors, there are a few things you can do to optimize your computer setup.
Search This Site
Tech News by Topic
Recent Tech News & Tips
- Microsoft Account No Longer Requires a Password
- What Is a Semiconductor, and Why Is There a Shortage?
- How to Change Your Google Profile Picture
- Is Your Ethernet Cable Faulty? Signs to Watch Out For
- 11th Gen Lenovo Flex 5 Chromebook for $299
- Chromebook features to supercharge your productivity on Chrome OS 93
- How to Sum a Column in Google Sheets
- How to Use Split Screen Mode on Chromebook
- How to Unarchive an Email in Gmail
- Bypass Gmail’s attachment size limit and send large files
- Chromebook keeps important files at your fingertips
- HP Chromebook x2 Chromebook tablet ($200 off)
- How to Transfer Contacts from Android to iPhone
- – How do password managers work?
- Chrome OS 93 begins rollout
- How to Mass Delete Emails in Gmail
- How to access router settings and change your Wi-Fi password
- Secure your home Wi-Fi network and router
- What Size TV Should You Buy?
- Use Google Docs as a Book Writing Software