> Coronavirus Pandemic Resources
Here are some of the resources you might check out to keep updated on COVID-19 issues. Glenn
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 series. This video does a good you showing how to use the Johns Hopkins web site.
Coronavirus Pandemic Update 86: COVID-19 Testing & Cases Increasing but Daily Deaths Decreasing YouTube Video
Links referenced in this video: Johns Hopkins Tracker and Testing
- Googles Coronavirus disease (COVID‑19) site
- (CDC) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- The Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) at UW Medicine, part of the University of Washington
- Rt Covid-19 – These are up-to-date values for Rt, a key measure of how fast the virus is growing
- This is still my daily go-to YouTube site by Dr. John Campbell daily uploads. John Campbell is a retired Nurse Teacher and A and E nurse based in England. He also teaches in Asia and Africa when time permits. These videos are to help students to learn the background to all forms of health care. His PhD focused on the development of open learning resources for nurses nationally and internationally.
- US HealthWeather™ Map Powered by Kinsa Insights The map shows you how much influenza-like illness we’re detecting throughout the country.
You can contribute to our illness signal with your Kinsa Thermometer or by using the free Kinsa app by itself.
We got the Kinsa QuickCare oral thermometer. It connects the App using Bluetooth, a temperature reading in 8 seconds, backlit display with readings in degrees F or C. Use it with or without the Kinsa App. $29.99