Resize Photos In Windows, Mac & Chromebook
Image Resizer Online Is a Fast Image Resizer
Image Resizer Online does all image resizing in the browser, so you do not need to upload any photos to the server to resize the pictures. Not uploading also allows you to keep your photographs secure as all the images stay on your computer at all times as well as using no bandwidth for sending copies to a server which also makes Image Resizer Online very fast. Or visit: https://imageresizer.online/
Installing the Chrome Extension lets you use the tool with a Chromebook.
Or visit the Web Site to use the tool online directly: https://imageresizer.online/
Image Resizer Online was created for a simple reason, to make resizing images online as simple, secure and fast as possible. Image Resizer Online does all the image resizing in the browser which means that your pictures stay on your computer at all times, they never get sent to a server to be processed like many other services.
Image Resizer Online is actively being worked on to improve functionality and user experience. We want to make image resizing and conversion as fast and as simple as possible.
Why use Image Resizer Online
- Works with Windows, Mac, and Chromebooks.
- Pixel or percentage based image resizing
- Image Resizer Online can convert images to JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and WebP (Chrome only)
- Image Resizer Online can compress JPG and WebP images.
- Very fast. Because Image Resizer Online runs in your browser, it's extremely fast.
- Batch image processing. Image Resizer Online can batch process images which means that you can select multiple photos and process them all together.
Need more features check out TinyPNG.
Why use TinyPNG?
PNG is useful because it’s the only widely supported format that can store partially transparent images. The format uses compression, but the files can still be large. Use TinyPNG to shrink images for your apps and sites. It will use less bandwidth and load faster.