Extensity – Enabling and Disabling All Your Extensions for Google Chrome
Chrome extension that allows you to enable and disable all of your extensions within Google Chrome. Ideal tool to efficiently manage your Chrome extensions.
Tired of having too many extensions in your toolbar? Try Extensity, the ultimate tool for lightning-fast enabling and disabling all your extensions for Google Chrome. Just enable the extension when you want to use it, and disable when you want to get rid of it for a little while. You can also launch Chrome Apps right from the list.
- Keep your browser fast – disable extensions that you won't use right away.
- Keep your toolbar clean
- An ideal companion for extensions collectors.
- Turn all extensions off (and back on) with a single click.
- Quick switch between several extensions groups using the Profiles feature.
- Keep computers in sync with Chrome Cloud Storage support.