* Motherboard’s Security Tuneup 5 parts
Motherboard's Security Tuneup
Introducing Motherboard’s Digital Security Tuneup – Join us every day for one week to get your data on lock.
- You Should Take Five Minutes to Update Your OS and Apps – For day one of our digital security tuneup, take a minute to update all your operating systems.
- It's Time to Actually Use Your Password Manager – Day two of our Personal Security Tuneup has you start swapping out your lazy passwords for secure ones, stored in a manager.
- You Should Be Using Two-Factor Authentication on Everything – Day three of our personal security tuneup: turn on that 2FA!
- Ad Blockers Are Good for Security, Too – On day four of our security tuneup, we recommend installing and ad-blocker…but consider white listing trusted sites!
- Seriously, Stop Using Flash – It's day five of our digital security tuneup and it's time to banish this internet relic.