Mobile Data-saving & WiFi app by Google
Google’s Got a New App to Help You Save Mobile Data by lifehacker
Android: Whether they’re front and center or lurking behind the scenes, nearly every app is taking a nibble (or a huge bite) out of your mobile data. You could comb through your phone’s stats and see which app is using the bulk of your data plan, or you could install Datally, Google’s new data management app. It’s able to see how much data your phone is using to stay connected and alert you to apps that consume more than the amount with which you’re comfortable, granting you the ability to cut their access off with a single tap.
Save more, do more, with mobile data by Google
Datally: mobile data-saving & WiFi app by Google
Google app description
Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard to control, or expensive.
Saving mobile data is easy with Datally, a smart new app by Google. It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data and get the most out of your phone.
Learn about the best ways to gain control of your data usage
● DATA SAVER – Save up to 30% of mobile data* through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want
● DATA SAVER BUBBLE – Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control
UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE
Easily track your data and understand which apps are using the most.
● DATA USAGE METRICS – Learn more about your data usage, including usage history, trends over time, and per-app usage
● PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS – See usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver
SAVE MORE DATA
You can also get more data by finding nearby Wi-Fi to watch more videos, browse more pictures, and download more files.
● WI-FI FINDER – Our Wi-Fi finder helps you discover great Wi-Fi networks nearby with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to