Copy is Barracuda Network’s Dropbox alternative, offering free storage for new accounts.
Click here to get 15Gb free account.
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With 15Gb FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
- PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device’s camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
- On-demand access to all your files
- Easy file sharing without big attachments
- Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
- Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Download past versions of any file
Careful, these experiments may bite
WARNING These experimental features may change, break, or disappear at any time. We make absolutely no guarantees about what may happen if you turn one of these experiments on, and your browser may even spontaneously combust. Jokes aside, your browser may delete all your data, or your security and privacy could be compromised in unexpected ways. Any experiments you enable will be enabled for all users of this browser. Please proceed with caution. Interested in cool new Chrome features? Try our beta channel at chrome.com/beta.
Open a new tab in Chrome and, type the following address into the location bar, and press enter: chrome://flags
The problem with using a password for authentication is that it doesn’t prove your identity. All it proves is that you know the password. Fortunately there are alternatives.
By Neil J. Rubenking December 20, 2013 PCMAG.COM
How to Install Applications On a Mac: Everything You Need to Know. from HowToGeek.com
How Do I Kill a “Not Responding” Program When Task Manager Fails Me? by HowToGeek.com
When killing application through normal channels fails, pull out the big guns. The big guns are applications that can dig in at the process ID level and mercilessly terminate the process. For our purposes, the free application Process Explorer is just the tool for the job, and a great alternative to the default Task Manager to boot. You can grab a free copy here.